EVERYBODY SAID PULL YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS - kyle minor

EVERYBODY SAID PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS

kyle minor


The therapist said you’re not so happy with Angela. That’s true, I said. The therapist said maybe what you’re not so happy with is you. That’s true, I said. The therapist said maybe Angela is not so happy with you, either. That’s true, I said. I said, maybe Angela is not so happy with herself, either. That might be true, the therapist said, but that’s not what we do together. That’s not what we do. I told the therapist, maybe we should do what me and Angela do together. Then we could both be happy with each other. That might be true, the therapist said, but that’s not what we do together. That’s not what we do.


Kyle Minor
http://www.kyleminor.com/
The Collectors
Matt Bell