TUNA FISH - swan

My motorcycle has church-groups for wheels and runs on children’s sunburns!

Is this thing on?

So the first thing you’ll want to know, inevitably, is how I got these sweet kicks. Or these sweet kicks or these sweet kicks because I have literally closets full of them. You can tell a lot about a man – where he’s gone, if there are dogs there, how much he plays outside, etc. I’d have to say my favorites are my Nike Honeymelons. Only about 100 or these were made, 50 pairs, and I own two of them, two pairs.

No? Rhymes?

Old MacDonald had a farm
On this farm he had some bones
On these bones he’d grown some skin
Old MacDonald, it was him.

If only to have, for just one hour I’ve always said, one of those giant twirling balls on the end of a chain that makes grieving widows of the wives of the men it meets, and orphans of their children. Doling out dents and party favors, weeping with laughter, smearing the walls, spelling the word "cocktease" in bloody handprints.

What do you call it – don’t everyone shout at once – when you’ve grown too cynical for sex?




Swan
THE BEST TIME TO THROW A LIT MATCH INTO SOMEONE'S MOUTH IS WHEN THEY'RE LAUGHING
Sam Pink